Save the Date!
Friday, October 23, 2015
Our annual Strategic Planning meeting is
scheduled for Friday, October 23, 2015 and will be hosted at the
Charles Schwab Branch Office located at 500 E. Broward Blvd., Ste
100, Ft. Lauderdale.
Special Thanks go out to Jim Kovach,
Charles Schwab for hosting the meeting location!
Florida Chapter board members, committee members, and members
are encouraged to participate in the FPA of FL Strategic Plan for
2016. If you plan to be in a leadership role in your Chapter
in 2016, you will not want to miss this meeting. Make your voice
heard and opinion count!
To learn more, click
Past FPA of
Florida Presidents, Paul Auslander, Charlie Fitzgerald and Michael
Zmistowski quoted in Investment News article “What a Jeb Bush
Presidency Means to Advisors”.
here to read the complete article.
New Regulations affect
See more under Advocacy
Six 2015 goals have been established by
the FPA of Florida’s Board of Directors.
Recognition and regulation of Financial Planners.
2. Create Communications (Elevator speech) to Florida Legislators
3. Engage in Florida legislative process.
4. Financial Planning Week and Month event(s) in Florida.
5. University degree in one of the 12 State of Florida public
6. Strengthen our base of support in Florida and FPA National.
("People and Money.")