New Regulations affect
See more under Advocacy
June 3-5, 2015
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Complimentary Registration to
INSITE 15 for those who meet the criteria below!
Once again, the FPA of Florida is happy
to announce complimentary registration to one of the most
popular conferences, Insite 2015, June 3-5, 2015 at the
Hyatt Regency Orlando.
You must be a member in good standing
as of June 2015 (be sure your membership dues are up to date
or renew today).
Pershing has offered these guidelines:
All conference registrations are
subject to review and/or cancellation by Pershing if they do
not meet our attendee criteria (affiliation with a Pershing
broker-dealer or registered investment advisor firm).
The FPA comp code cannot be
offered to or used by a third party product or service
provider (who is a current member of the FPA).
to receive this year’s code.
During the FPA of Florida’s 2014-15 Annual Strategic Planning
Meeting and Advocacy Day in Tallahassee late October, the Board of
Directors established 6 goals for the Council.
Recognition and regulation of Financial Planners.
2. Create Communications (Elevator speech) to Florida Legislators
3. Engage in Florida legislative process.
4. Financial Planning Week and Month event(s) in Florida.
5. University degree in one of the 12 State of Florida public
6. Strengthen our base of support in Florida and FPA National.
("People and Money.")